FINRA's Annual Conference will be a hybrid event held in Washington, DC May 16-18, 2022.
Practitioners, peers and regulators will convene to exchange ideas on today's most timely compliance and regulatory topics. The conference offers industry professionals a variety of sessions related to current trends in technology, cybersecurity, risk management and much more.
Hamilton Grant will provide its Affiliates with pertinent information shared at the Conference. This year's event includes sessions on:
- Conflicts of Interest in Capital Markets and Investment Banking
- Challenges Facing Firms in Monitoring AML and Protecting Against Fraudulent Activities
- Considerations and Practices for Supervising Independent Contractors
- Compliance and Legal Trends
- Cybersecurity: Emerging Industry Priorities and Threats
- Financial and Operational Effective Practices
- Communications Compliance: Current Developments
- Left of Boom: Fraud Prevention Solutions
- Advanced Analytics: Transforming the Industry With People, Processes & Technology
- FINRA's Examination and Risk Monitoring Program
- Hot Topics in FinTech
- Remote Supervision
Learn more and register HERE
If you are not our Affiliate and would like to receive an update from the Conference, please subscribe to our Blog at the bottom of our Home page.